After being in Korea for nearly 3 months we’re realizing the year will absolutely fly by! In order to make the most of our time here, we’ve decided to write down all the things we’d like to do this year.
We hope this list will serve as a reminder of all the things we’d like to see and do in Korea so that we can work towards those goals, or even keep them in mind when we’re having a bad day/feeling home sick. So far we’ve been able to check off quite a few things off of our list! Check it out:
- Attend a baseball game
- Spend a day going to various theme cafes
- Go to a jjimjilbang ✔
- Sing until we’ve got nothing left at a noraebang ✔
- Go camping on the beach ✔
- Play games all night long at a PC-bang
- Gaze at beautiful cherry blossoms in the spring
- Party in Seoul ✔
- Go to an amusement park
- Explore Boseong’s green tea fields ✔
- Explore Jeju island by bike
- Visit the DMZ
- Try as many crazy street foods as possible ✔
- Take a cooking class
- Go hiking in one of Korea’s many national parks ✔
- Go to a K-Pop concert ✔
- Get lost in the Damyang bamboo forest
- Visit beautiful Buddhist temples ✔
- Complete a Templestay to learn more about Buddhist beliefs
- Wander through the streets of a traditional hanok village ✔
- Ride the KTX train
- Attend an E-Sports event
- Go skiing
- Attend the Jindo sea parting
- Attend as many festivals as humanly possible
Have you been to Korea?
What’s on your Korean bucket list?
Never miss an update – sign up to our newsletter!
Bonus: You’ll even get a free copy of our printable His & Hers Carry-On Essentials Packing List!